- Significant oral health benefit for people who wear braces, have diabetes, and gum disease.
- Combination of high pressure and pulse flow technology - clean deep between teeth and below the gumline where regular flossing can't reach.
- Adjustable water pressure - Ranges of 30-120 PSI, you can choose a comfortable setting for your teeth and gums.
- Family pack - 7 water flossing tips included; 90 seconds of 600ML high-volume water capacity.
- Space saving design - Perfect for use in smaller bathrooms.
More Effective and Comfortable Than Floss
1. A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations flushes out bacteria from deep pockets along the gum line where regular flossing can’t reach.
2. Water flossing for about a minute a day conveniently and comfortably removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and gently massages the gums to improve overall oral health.
3. Nozzle rotates 360° for cleaning all areas of your oral.
4. Ideal for anyone with implants, crowns, bridges of periodontal pockets.
5. It will give you a healthier gum after one month use.
Most Humanized Design
Easy-to-fill reservoir with 600ML high-volume water capacity works for at least 90 seconds continuous flossing
Switch on handle controls the flow stop temporarily at any time.
IPX3 waterproof and compact design perfect for use in smaller bathrooms.
7 Unique Tips included to meet varying needs and come with a lid cover keep dust away.
1) 3 Ordinary High-Pressure Tips with 3 color ring for general use. Best for nightly cleaning.
2) 1 Tongue Cleaner Tip for fresh breath. Scrape and flush gently for removing bacteria and sulfur compounds.
3) 1 Periodontal Tip for periodontal pockets. Designed for rinsing deep below the gumline.
4) 1 Orthodontic Tip for braces carriers. Flush out food debris & bacteria from around the teeth and under the gums. It also removes hard-to-reach plaque around orthodontic brackets and wires.
5) 1 Dental Plaque Tip for implants, crowns, bridges and other restorations. It has 3 thin tufts of bristles to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges and other areas that are susceptible to plaque accumulation.
FULL REFUND Guarantee & One year REPLACEMENT warranty for excellent customer experience.