- ☼[ Three cleaning modes with LED indicators.] Choose from normal, soft and pulse pressure setting modes, and enjoy different levels of comfort from Greenvida Professional Cordless Oral Irrigator.
- ☼ [ Two rotatable jet tips and two orthodontic tips.] With the rotatable jet tips, it helps to clean up the blind spots and remove most of slit dirt. The four nozzles are designed for whole family use.
- ☼[ Cleaning thoroughly with the high-pressure irrigator.] It helps to clean dental plaque and tartar with the powerful high-pressure jet tips. It can also help to prevent teeth decay and gum bleeding.
- ☼[ IPX7 waterproof technology.] With this waterproof level, you don't need to worry about any electric leakage and it's very easy to clean. You can enjoy using it while in the shower as well.
- ☼ [ Convenient to use and Rechargeable.] It has a 1500mAh lithium battery with adaptor, once it's full charged, you can use it up to two weeks. It's portable and easy to carry while you are traveling.
Lantique Water Flosser — Bring you a charming smile with healthier teeth.
Remove plaque and clean teeth efficiently and effectively with the water clean oral irrigator.
The cordless design and long reach nozzle makes for quickly cleaning dead angle areas and cleaning around braces,
soft and normal pressure modes allow for improved gum health and gingivitis reversal over traditional flosses.
✥ How to use the water flosser
1.Open the water tank cap to fill the tank with water which temperature not exceed 40 degree, then close the cap.
2.When first time using it, add some water to let water flow out from the tip.
3.Attach nozzle on the unit.
4.Press “Mode” button to select the mode you need. During flossing, you can change the work mode.
Normal: for normal cleaning.
Soft: for gentle cleaning of sensitive gums, or for first-time users.
Pulse: for cleannig and massaging gums.
5.Directing the water jet flow at a 90-degree angle to the teeth and gums.
To prevent bacteria propagating, make sure there is no remaining water inside the unit.
If you are not going to use it for a long time, be sure to wipe and dry the appliance ASAP before storing it.