- Delicious flavor, hints of cinnamon, cloves and mint. Just the perfect amount to be tolerable for KIDS-EVERYONE LOVES IT !
- Leaves teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean for a longer period of time.
- Fluoride free, glycerin free, gluten free, healthy for your teeth.
- Coconut Activated charcoal for an XTRA Whitening boost to your teeth. NO WATER ADDED just beneficial oils for faster results.
- Nourishes your mouth by balancing natural bacteria, and feeds your teeth daily with minerals-NO HIDDEN INGREDIENTS. Tested on family and friends NOT animals.
A combination of nature’s best organic ingredients. Every ingredient has a benefit to your mouth. Minerals bind to the tooth surface to aid in Remineralization of the enamel, decreasing the risk of cavities. Activated charcoal pulls the toxins out of your system by trapping them and preventing their absorption, cleans the surface of your teeth from tartar and plaque build up. Extra virgin coconut oil, A proven antibacterial and detoxifier, cleans your teeth, gums and tongue extracting toxins and bacteria out of it. Aloe vera oil eliminates pathogenic oral microflora-disease-causing bacteria-in the mouth. Oregano oil a powerful natural antiseptic, penetrant and bacteria killer. Tea tree oil a well-known natural disinfectant and has been used for years in the medical and dental professions as an effective antiseptic that is active against many bacteria, virus and fungi, including some that are resistant to antibiotics. Clove oil, antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal and an amazing antioxidant, the highest antioxidant essential oil. It is approved by the Dental Association for use as a dental anesthetic. Cinnamon oil, anti fungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant. Peppermint oil and Spearmint oil, powerful anti-oxidants often said to help against mouth infections, gum problems and bad breath. Combined with its other benefits and wonderful taste. Baking soda, contrary to a widely held belief, baking soda is actually the least abrasive agent (apart from plain water) one could use for tooth brushing. Due to its alkalinity (high pH3) will neutralize the acids in the mouth (a major cause of tooth decay), kill germs, mop up unpleasant odors and thus help sweeten your breath and keep your gums healthy. Sweetened with xylitol who has become popular in dental preparations recently due cavity fighting properties. It’s effectiveness can be compared to that of fluoride but without the potentially harmful effects of swallowing fluoride.