- Teeth whitening gel refill pack includes (3x) 5mL gel syringes for a total of 15mL. Each syringe contains 10 whitening treatments (based on recommended .5mL per use) for a total of 30+ treatments in this refill pack.
- Whitening gel contains dental-grade 44% carbamide peroxide in mint-flavor. Removes years of stains from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more. This is a stronger bleaching gel and is not recommended for those with known sensitivity issues.
- To use bleaching gel, squeeze .5mL of gel into a mouth tray (not included) and wear for 30 minutes. Alternatively, you may squeeze the gel into a small bowl or dish and paint onto your teeth to whiten. Repeat this process for 7-10 days until desired results are achieved.
- If used as directed, most customers see results in as little as 1 treatment. The gel is safe for enamel as well as caps, crowns and veneers.
- Gel is made in the USA which it is safe and highly effective. The gel is gluten-free, kosher and cruelty-free using high-quality ingredients.
If you’re reading this, you most likely have stained or yellow teeth, whether it be from the consumption of coffee, soda, wine, smoking or something else. Did you know whiter teeth can can make you look 10 years younger, and also more attractive? That’s right, whiter teeth can lead to a better personal and social life, as well as advance you in other aspects of your career and relationships.
Finally, you can achieve that whiter smile with this whitening gel pack that safely removes years of stains from your teeth, in just 30 minutes per day – without the high dentist price tag.
How to Use Teeth Whitening Gel
Gel refill pack contains 3x 5mL syringes with a total of 30 treatments (10 per syringe). The gel can be used with a mouth tray (not included) or painted onto the teeth and worn for 30 minutes per day. Recommended use is for 7-10 days or until your desired whitening results are achieved.
Trusted by Dentists
Our whitening gel is made in the USA in compliant facilities with safety and high-quality standards in mind. Our gels are trusted by dental professionals, and used in various practices throughout the country for at-home and chairside whitening.
Remove the cap from the gel syringe and fill a mouth tray (not included) on the top and bottom with a total of 0.5mL of gel. Alternatively, you may dispense the gel into a small dish and paint it onto each tooth. Wear for 30 minutes per day for best results. Shorter whitening sessions may also be conducted for maintenance and touch ups. Recap the syringe until your next treatment and use until empty. Store in a cool, dry place.
Gel expires 1 year from date of purchase.