- 100% SAFE & NATURAL : unite modern science and nature. Manufactured from eco-friendly and natural materials without harmful effervescent or abrasive ingredients, they will surely change your attitude towards oral hygiene.
- MINT FLAVOR : Mild mint flavor, to help remove the mouth odor, so you have fresh and natural breath.
- HEALTHY : Nutritional supplements help relieve gum atrophy, making mouth more fresh and healthy.
- TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA : 1. Kills Bacteria , 2 .Remove Bad Breath , 3. Whitens teeth.
- SAFE & NATURAL STAIN REMOVAL. An effective alternative for whiter teeth and gums without toxic ingredients, fluoride or bleach. Safely cleans and polishes teeth, strengthens enamel, improves gum health and freshens breath. Removes coffee, tea, wine and tobacco stains, naturally!
❤The effect of product need long-term use,to can see.
❤To effectively clean the teeth without hurting the tooth enamel.
❤Bamboo charcoal C active ion and surface active agent, powerfully absorbs and gets rid of tooth surface of all smoke stains, tea stains, coffee stains, helping you get better bright white strong healthy teeth.
A great, natural alternative for your entire family to promote healthy, whiter teeth and gums without toxic ingredients. Contains no:
▪ foaming agents
▪ artificial colors or flavors
▪ abrasive baking soda or salt
A healthy alternative for whiter teeth and gums without toxic ingredients, fluoride or bleach. Safely cleans and polishes teeth, strengthens enamel, improves gum health and freshens breath. Removes coffee, tea, wine and tobacco stains, naturally!
All of our products are formulated using natural, plant-based and/or organic ingredients and never include harsh chemicals.
Using pure natural particles of carbon and aloe plant extracts from the preparation. Soft grinding of the tooth surface, reduce tooth surface wear, protect enamel, restore teeth clean white. With a sponge-like gap structure, you can suck out the oral odor and color, long to keep the breath fresh.
It is recommended that children under six years of age use pea-sized toothpaste and brush your teeth under adult guidance to avoid swallowing.